Monday, December 1, 2008

President elect

What are everyones thought on Obama winning the presidential race? I must admit, I was quite skeptical of Obama initially. However, now, I must admit after doing some research on his issues, listening to his speeches, I have become more of a fan.

I was somewhat naive about the rumors I had heard, whether it was that he didn't put his hand over heart for the Star Spangled Banner or that he had dined with terrorists. Either way, after seeing and hearing him speak about his family and issues I think that he certainly is a good american and will be a good president.

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think between him and McCain he was a better choice. I think if McCain was elected their would have been stories and controversies, especially with Palin as his running mate. We will see what happens though.