Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thoughts on our class...

Guys,

What are your overall thoughts on the class? I must admit, this has been an extremely interesting, informative, and enjoyable class for me. I (somewhat surprisingly) have been intrigued by the philosophical conversations and arguments. After listening to both sides of various topics and issues I think it has opened my eyes to situations, and also taught me how to look at both sides of an argument. Perhaps most importantly I feel like I now have enough knowledge on a lot of modern topics (Politics, Corporate Responsibility) to make sensible and knowledgeable decisions. To sum it up, in some way I feel like the class has taught me how to think about not only issues but also how to make the right decision within my ever day life as well.

What are your reflections on the class??

--Brooks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I thought this class was going to be so boring. After the first week I was really surprised with how interesting it became. I learned a lot from the book, especially the case studies, which I wished were discussed more. Overall though the discussions we had in class were engaging.